Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's your favorite genre?

When I read, nowadays I read YA. I have books upon books on my to be list. I have enjoyed suspense, mysteries, and thrillers a lot though too. Some of my favorite authors from those categories are Dennis Lehane, Harlen Coben, and Michael Chrichton. Stephen King is probably my favorite author of all time though. He's really the only horror author I've read, aside from a couple Dean Koontz books. To be honest, though, I think the last book of his I read was The Green Mile.

If we're talking writing, YA obviously. Mostly I've written contemporary, but I'm now trying my hand at fantasy and sci-fi. I've got a couple adult projects on the back burner as well, and a couple more ideas for those as well.

That's mainly my problem is too many ideas and not enough time.

So tell me, what is your favorite genre to read? To write?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews