Friday, September 7, 2012

F³A: Thank you my readers across the country

I was checking out my sales on Amazon today. They're not astounding of course, but I am appreciative of those who have purchased and read my book.

So I'm here to thank the State of Washington, which of course is where I've sold the most books.

I'd also like to thank Virginia who also sports one of the top sales areas of Never Eighteen, crazily enough.

Then there's New York, which I'm sure my friend, Gae Polisner had a hand in.

New England has supported me a lot, I'm sure with help from fellow 2k12er Gina Rosati and her amazing librarian friend, Laura.

I'd also like to thank parts of Michigan, Florida, Kansas, California and Mobile, Alabama.

I'd also like to thank those who have purchased or taken my book overseas. I know it's roaming around in the U.K. China, Croatia, and Australia

And thank you everyone else who has purchased the book, borrowed it from the library, read an ARC, however you got your hands, I thank you for taking the time to read it. I especially thank you if you liked it. :)

If you haven't read it, well, you better hurry and get on Amazon, they only have three left in stock!!! lol. But seriously...you know. :)

Now for the Friday Scribbles. Right after I make a tuna sandwich. BRB.

Next Random Pandora  Song: Yellow, Coldplay (From Blue October channel)



Book of the Week: For the first time in probably my life I'm reading two books at a time. One is Catching Fire, the 2nd in the Hunger Games Series, the other is a so far, very good middle grade book called the Mapmaker and the Ghost, by Sarv Tash.

Movie of the Week: Definitely Hunger Games. LOVE!! Almost as good as the book.

Quote of the Week: "Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone."  ~G.B. Stern

Have a great weekend. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews