Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Four colors that affect my mood. # 3 Red


I know yesterday's blog was short and probably not very interesting, but I received some sad news yesterday, and wasn't really in the mood. Maybe I will edit it later.


I hate the color red. To me red is an angry color. When I see red (no pun intended) I get all figity, and irritated.


There is not one red item of clothing in my closet or my drawers (some have red lettering, but that couldn't be helped).


I do not like beets, raw meat, those little red spiders you can barely see, the sight of blood, the Kansas City Chiefs, The Chicago Bulls, or much else that is red. I do not like Carrot Top. I do like red fruit, like, cherries, apples, strawberries, etc. Oh, and red wine. Red wine is good.


So there you have it. Red = Angry


My two cents


Kisses


:*


Megan

1 comment:

  1. I just can't imagine you of all people liking red wine. I ma totally shocked and amazed!!!!
    Terra

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews