Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Apologies

Sorry for the unexpected hiatus, but sometimes life gets in the way of your plans, and it's easier to put things on the back burner than make yourself crazy trying to do it all.



We now bring you back to your regularly scheduled blog.



No, seriously, here is the condensed version of the previous top four, which was cut short at two.



Colors that affect my moods:



#3 Blue. Blue to me brings peace and happiness. It always gives me this serene feeling as if everything is good in the world.



#4 Black. I know black has negative connotations to some, but it's quite the opposite for me. Black is my favorite color. It's my creativity, my life, my love, my clarity. Not to mention it's slimming effect ;)



So, as you can see I've been busy. My husband and I hosted a wedding for his sister. It turned out very nice. I will never host a wedding again. ;)



Then we took a much needed vacation to the ocean, but for some reason, I still feel like I need a vacation. That week we celebrated our 15th anniversary, our country's freedom, and just played and bbq'd, soaked in some rays, and had a good time.



Last weekend some friends came into town and we got together for a day in Seattle and bbq. A writer I had met through the ABNA contest and his family. I was happy to meet them, but it saddened me in a way, knowing that many of these friendships I've made will be nothing more than virtual, although I long for them to be more. More tangible, more three dimensional. For me it's a bit heartbreaking, yet it's worth it, these friendships, they hold great meaning for me.



Okay, that's it. I'll probably just rant and rave for the rest of the week, and get back to the top four next week.



Kisses



:*



Megan

1 comment:

  1. Ha. You're always inspirational to me, Megan. I also took a hiatus, called life. Now that you've broken this trail for me, I guess I can post an explanation, too. Thanks, virtual ABNA friend.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews