Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Updates

Just a couple of updates about the upcoming release of Mending Fences.  I FINALLY got my contract in the mail.  It's signed and on its way back to HMH (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) as we speak.

Also, here is something kind of cool, Mending Fences has been posted on Goodreads.com. Not only that, but people have already been marking it "to read".  Ack!!!  Okay, it's a short list, but it's a list just the same.  It's kind of cool to see your book up there on the Goodreads website with people already wanting to read it.

That's it.  Now from what I understand I wait some more.  What for the advance, and then an editorial letter.

Ciao, 

Megan

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your contract:)

    Yes there's waiting...lots of waiting. Then you'll see revision ideas in your email inbox. And did I mention the waiting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. yep. that's what i've heard. i hope i'm ready for all that fast paced waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But nice little hopscotches of excitement while you wait!

    Congrats! B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! Waiting must be hell, but it's definately the good kind of waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Thanks for the reminder--when I friended you on Goodreads, I intended to do this, but I got distracted!

    *runs to Goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you celebrated receiving and signing your contract! yay for you. Your book is on my TBR list :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews