Friday, May 13, 2011

F³A: I did not blog today

Today was crazy.  Seriously.  People drama, writing drama (I'm 33K into my WIP), mama drama (not really), review drama, marketing drama.  Drama drama drama.  It's loud here.  I'm tired.  It feels like my life is chaos at this exact moment.  You know, pretty much the same as any other day. 

I really have nothing today except the drama (have I mentioned the drama?)

Writing dark and disturbing always tends to make my life more tragic than it really is.  Sometimes.

I did have someone ask me today if I was a writer as they saw me clicking away at my keyboard, which was kind of cool and made me feel like a real writer, which I know I am, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it, ya know.

Have I mentioned I got my ARCs (I know I did, I just like to mention it over and over again)

Okay, enough random thoughts.  I'll just give you my nibbles.

Random iPod shuffle song: ( I just realized I said shuffle, it's not because I own an iPod shuffle, I own an iPod touch, its just the random song that comes up when I hit "shuffle" and I have no idea why I felt the need to explain it and to have a shuffle song your iPod would actually have to turn on, which it isn't.  I'll come back to that)

Movie of the Week: Invictis. I've had it on netflix for about two weeks and failed to watch it.  I'm watching it tonight.  I love Matt Damon.

Finally got that iPod song.  Why by Secondhand Serenade.  Don't judge my I like my Emo music.

Book of the Week:  Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach.  This is the funniest, saddest, story I think I've ever read.  Love Love Love.  Thumbs up, five stars.  Seriously, you should click that link up their and buy it.  Then read it. Then love it.

Quote of the week: "I am tired, Beloved, of chafing my heart against the want of you; of squeezing it into little inkdrops, And posting it." ~Amy Lowell, "The Letter" I just think it's beautiful.  Dark, but beautiful.


I think I'm done here.  Have a good weekend, no matter what you're up to.


~megan

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Stupid Fast shout out, Megan! Cannot wait to read Never Eighteen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews