Tuesday, May 10, 2011

T Tuesday. T is for The Class of 2k11

I mention them today because 6 of the 17 members books release this week.  Alissa Grosso's, Popular released yesterday.  Today Gae Polisner's The Pull of Gravity, Amy Fellner Dominy's OyMG and Christina Mandelski's The Sweetest Thing release today.  K Ryer Breese's Future Imperfect and Sheila O'Connor's Sparrow Road also release this week.

The Class of 2k11 also consists of:

Carole Estby Dagg
Trinity Faegen
Kiki Hamilton
Carrie Harris
Geoff Herbach
Tess Hilmo
Amy Holder
Tara Hudson
Julia Karr
Bettina Restrepo
Angie Smibert

You should check out their books.  The ones I've read so far have been fantastic and I plan to have every one of them on my bookshelf by the end of the year.  I congratulate all six who release this week, those that have already, and those that will later this year.

That is all,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews