Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday T: Transition

Hello followers.  I'm going to take a break the rest of the week from blogging to revamp some things.  I want to come up with some different themes as I'm tired of the ones I'm doing.  I'll probably keep the Friday Free For All, but the rest of it is kind of meh for me.

I'll take suggestions if you want to give them for my M-Thur blogs.  I just want my blog to show my personality more, and I don't think it does.

Have a great rest of the week!

Megan

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog, Magan, but I do relate. I think my blog is going through a personality crisis - it's not really certain what it wants to be when it grows up, yet.

    Best of luck - I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably it won't shock you to see that I'm advocating for Naked Thursday... I don't do those themes, largely because I can't seem to feel fresh after about two weeks... my ability to meander is better than my ability to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and lately it just seems like I'm rambling about nothingness. I need something new. Have a couple ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to think of some themes for you, but I can see where that might be tough--theming week in and week out. You could do a weekly grammar gripe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melancholy Monday, Turbulent Tuesday, Wicked Wednesday, Thrilling Thursday, Free For All Friday, Silly Saturday, and Sunny Sunday

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews