Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Tour Stop!

The second stop on the teen book scene never eighteen tour is at me, my shelf, and i.  The site give never eighteen a review (and it's a good one!)  check it out and comment if you will.

Also on yesterdays stop, don't forget there's a contest underway for never eighteen swag.

at tomorrow's stop, you'll find a tens list of concerts i've attended at Allison can read.

On november 17, look for a two month countdown to book launch.  I'll be hosting a giveaway of swag, a sticky note arc of Never eighteen (will all the secrets on sticky notes as opposed to being marked up, because, my life is run by sticky notes) and other cool stuff.  Winner to be announced at the one month mark, december 17th.

have a terrific tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews