Friday, November 25, 2011

F³A: The Crazies

These are the people that go out shopping at the butt crack of dawn on black Friday.  I've never done it, I have no desire to do it, I will never do it.  I am claustrophobic, I hate crowds.  Especially mean crowds that will shiv you for the last Sims game or pair of gloves left on the shelf.  No thanks.

For those of you who do shop the black Friday deals, is it really all that?  Really?

There was an incident with pepper spray today.  Really?

I will pay more.  I will sit comfortably at my computer and order (though I really am going to try to buy more locally this year, I'm sure my local stores have website too, right?)

For those of you who risk your lives on black Friday, happy shopping, for those of you who don't happy hiding.

Friday Scribbles:

Christmas Song of the Week: Please Come Home for Christmas.  One of my faves.

Book of the Week: I'm going with The Wicked and the Just by J Anderson Coats, a fellow 2k12er.  I received an arc and am going to start it this weekend.  Think Castles, medieval battles.

Netflix of the Week: Jericho, the tv series.  A friend turned me on to it.  It's good.

Quote of the Week: "Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice."  ~Dave Barry

2 comments:

  1. When you have to go to the store in full body armor and packing a .45, think it's time to call it and wait a day. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews