Friday, November 18, 2011

F³A: Finally

It's finally Friday.  This week has been a complete clusterf*&@k.  I feel like I can breathe.  Just a little.  Last night was the first night I slept well all week.  I still need to get through one more day of Dreamweaver class, and then, aaahhhhh.

The weekend is busy too, but that's a different kind of busy.  That's soccer busy.  I don't mind soccer busy.

And then next week, short week.  I'm getting my hair done.  I'm having a girls night out.  I have a date, who says he's going to pamper me.  He's a chef.  I'm sure I've already mentioned that.  Turkey day, then a girls weekend at the beach.

Did I say aaaahhhhh already?

What are your plans for the weekend?

The Friday Scribbles:

Random iPod shuffle song: Don't look back in Anger, Oasis.

Netflix of the Week: Mad Men.  I still hate all the men, but I feel the civil rights movement coming and that should rock them a bit.

Book of the Week: I'm going to start reading fellow 2k12ers Robin Bridges, The Gathering Storm this week.  Think Russia and Vampires.  Hits stores in January.

Quote of the Week: 
"Always gotta keep busy or the voices start telling me to do wild things. "
~Steve Brown

Have a good weekend everyone and don't forget about my giveaway, check yesterdays blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews