Monday, November 14, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday

I could not help but share this video for Money Madness Monday.  My friend Donna posted it to my Facebook last week and every time I watch it, I crack up.

Had a very busy weekend.  Lots of soccer.  Met my Harbingers of Doom for coffee at Elliott Bay Books.  Met my friend Jarucia for appetizers and drinks.

Other stuff happened, but I think that's better suited for a vlog.

Worked on my rewrite of Sliced.  The name is very apropos for what I'm doing to this novel.  I think I'm going to have to do another revision after the rewrite, I'm not sure how the flow is working with all the hacking I'm doing.  I think it will be an interesting novel when I'm finished though.

I'm still not able to comment on your blogs, so I'm sorry.  I'm reading them, I promise.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how CUTE! I like the pig. I like the monkey. And riding backwards is hysterical.

    Well done on revision progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, this made me laugh!!! At first I thought the baby was forced to ride, but then it becomes clear: baby wants a piggy back!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I know, and the song cracks me up!!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews