Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday's Third Degree

Yes, I know, I've changed the name of my Thursday blog yet again.  But how many themes could I possibly come up with.  So Thursdays I will now pose a question to my readers.  Today's question is:

What is your favorite fairy tale that hasn't been overdone?  When I say overdone I mean, hasn't been in movies a million times, hasn't been rewritten over and over.

Mine would be Snow White and Rose Red.  A facebook friend and I were just talking about this and what an awesome story it was/is.  And no, it's not the same "snow white" from the dwarf story.

So give it up.  What's your favorite?  Can be well known or obscure.

4 comments:

  1. 12 Dancing Princesses, It's always been one of my favorites. I think the story has been used a few times but never anything big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like East of the Sun and West of the Moon. It's an old Norwegian one. I also like some of the lesser known Hans Christian Andersen stuff like The Professor and the Flea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely East of the Sun and West of the Moon. I read a modern novel based on the story called East, and then found the original story and loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 12 dancing princesses aka the worn out dancing shoes

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews