Monday, January 9, 2012

Sleep! Why hath you forsaken me?

I go through these bouts of sleeplessness, which isn't good for me because I always have too much to do. Plus, I'm trying to exercise consistently because we have a biggest lose contest going on at work, and I'd like to drop a few pounds before my release (which is 8 days away. gasp!).

I've been up since 2:30 this morning. Believe me, I laid there and tried to go back to sleep, but my mind, it wanders. I thought about all the things I have to do before my release. I thought about my manuscript and changes I'd still like to make before submitting to my agent. I thought about getting my house spotless before my out of town guests arrive.

Needless to say, I didn't fall back to sleep. So I got up, did pilates, vacuumed, showered, and now here I am blogging with still three hours before I have to leave for work. I suppose I can be even more productive this morning, but I'd rather be sleeping.

What do you do to help you sleep?
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews