Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top Four Crazy Things About Catsitting My Dad's Cat Maxx: #2 Meds


Yes, Maxx is on numerous medications.

Yesterday I told you about the laxatives, so I'll spare you that at least.

I am to put 3 Pro Dent and 3 Active Care in his food with a dollop of vitamins. (One is for his joints, the other for tartar) He will not eat any of it independent of his food (this is the part I skipped from the memo)

I have had to shove pills down his throat when he's been injured in fights and squirt some liquid meds down his throat also.

None of this is fun.

He does like the taste of the laxative though.

And I will add, Maxx puked on the carpet yesterday. This has nothing to do with this meds, but everything to do with taking care of him and cleaning up after him.

I've just realized this is not near as funny as yesterday's post. I should have switched them. Or maybe saved the laxatives for today,but it was just too funny to wait.

3 comments:

  1. The funny thing about the corresponding photo is it looks as if Maxx is relaxing on a pillow while getting and enema (the black tube near his toush) for his constipation.

    If this was an accident, it's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, on zoom I see it's a table leg...still funny though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I used this pic because I thought it looked like he was all high on drugs or something.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews