Thursday, August 9, 2012

Millions of things to do so little time

Pretty sure I forgot to post a monkey this week.
I've not blogged in a couple days because I've been so scattered going this way and that way, I've not been able to focus on one task at a time. Here's what I've needed/wanted to do the last few days.

  • Edit a 2k12 video
  • Study and play with Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Consolidate my bills
  • Write book reviews
  • Look for some contract work to make some extra money
  • Practice my new Photoshop and InDesign skills
  • Work on my rewrite
  • Work on gathering more agents to query
  • Clean my house
  • Mow my lawn
  • Weed my gardens
  • Spray my blackberry bushes
  • Pick up the box of books I ordered
  • Clean out my inbox
  • Probably some other crap I'm not remembering.

Instead of any of those things, this is what I worked on last night:




And just saw someone gave me a dislike!! >:(
Oh well. Chaos isn't for everyone.

Okay, I'm going to try to maybe do one of those things *points above*. Enjoy your Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews