Friday, December 24, 2010

Friend or Foe Friday Is Cancelled

Instead I want to wish everyone a joyous ___________________ (insert holiday here, mine would be Christmas)

Whether you celebrate with family or friends, make it the best ever.  Eat lots of __________________(insert favorite holiday food here, mine would be gnocchi)

And I hope you get that ____________________(insert most wanted gift here, not sure what that is for me) that you've been dreaming of.

Have a safe and sane ______________________(again,  insert holiday).

Please don't drink and drive, or ________________and_______________ (pick something silly mine would be cry and make an ass of myself)

Peace and Love,

 Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews