Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Writing Wednesday: The Twelve Days of Christmas

I thought with Christmas just a couple days away, I would write an original song, sung to the tune of TDoC (see title of blog if that confuses you).  I'm not going to bore you with the repetition million lines, I'll just start at twelve and work my way down to one.  Sound good?  Here it goes.




On the twelfth day of Christmas my muse gave to me twelve advanced reader copies
Eleven pair of kneesocks
Ten great reviews
Nine blog entries
Eight knit caps
Seven beta readers
Six angsty poems
Five works in progress
Four book trailers
Three e-mail friends
Two author blurbs
And a pu-blished man-u-script!

Yep.  Wrote that off the cuff in about two minutes flat.  You can't even tell, right? lol

Happy holidays and all that junk.

~Megan

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! You should do a vlog (video blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but I have Cari. youtube.com/itlnbos

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Hope it all works out exactly that way!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews