Monday, November 7, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday

Yes, it is Monkey Madness Monday!!  I've turned over a new leaf. (again) of course I had some serious motivation this time.  I was watching some of the old chronicle videos I've done, and i was skinny.  I want to be that girl again without all the mental problems. :)

So this weekend was my last hurrah, I ate pizza and last night had some Francis Ford Coppola wine.  I also got on the elliptical twice and just finished Jillian Michaels yoga torture this morning.

Back to the good carbs and fiber.  I even ate breakfast this morning ( I never do).  I am going to lose this weight before my release.  Holidays be damned!

Life is getting more normal, school soccer is over, I'm almost done with my to-do list for my release other than party details.  Life is good.

What goals are you shooting for before the end of the years?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting everything sorted out!

    Goals for the end of the year: Finish the first draft of the sequel to my first book, and not fail my first quarter classes. Completing one might mean forfeiting the other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man--I SO hear you! I have been doing Weight Watchers since mid September. Progress is slow, but at least mostly in the right direction. I really need to keep at it through the holidays, too. I will give myself maybe 3 exception days, but I need to know I can get back on plan because i have a lot to lose.

    I ALSO have 2 books to finish by the end of December. My NaNo novel (15K in) and my 3rd Cozy Mystery (about 20K in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good goals. I have to finish revisions on my WIP. Hoping to have it done by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews