Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I've been away so long. I hope you're not angry with me. You see, life has been nothing short of chaos as of late, and I've been too busy or too tired to be with you.

I know it's not much of an excuse, but we've had soccer five days a week. It's been cut to three now, so I'll be able to spend more time with you.

Oh, and I've been working on my novel, please don't be jealous. I really care about you, it's just, well, my novel is important to me also, and let's be real here, I can't earn a living blogging. Yes, I know some people do, but for me it's unrealistic.

I would like to spend more time with you though. I miss you. I miss the fun we've had together, the laughs the tears. But, I need a few days. I really needed this time apart to regroup. It wasn't you, it was me.

I'll be back Monday. I promise. And we'll hang out like old times.

Until then,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews