Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In: Dating a chef

This is not what my chef looks like.
Okay, I'm not doing so bad, but dating a chef makes it difficult to stay on track.  I took him to meet my parents last night (yes, another step) and he made gnocchi with chicken and peppers, roasted acorn squash, and we had bread and wine on the side.  Yum.  needless to say, I've not weighed myself this morning. 

The next couple days though, I'm buckling down to lose a couple pounds.  Office xmas party is Saturday and I have to fit into one of my dresses. sigh.

Still have the goal of losing more weight by release date.  That gives me just over a month *hyperventilate*. I think I can drop at least a few by then as long as my chef cooks light for me (or  not at all, lol).  AND no cookies, candy, or other holiday treats. sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Of course I look like that, honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It rejoices over the evil and is the truth seeker.Love protects;preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life.Always stand steadfast in love, not fall into it.It enhances the relationship and comforts the soul.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews