Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Yeah, I know, haven't done this in awhile.  I've been, well, unfocused.  Starting to live right.  Again.  Maybe it will stick this time.  The great thing about each new day is that it has the potential of being a fresh start.  Started this "living right" on Friday, with only a couple, um, setbacks, and have lost 3 pounds.

I gained thirty pounds during my divorce crap.  My ex lost at least that much.  I think he gave it to me. ;)

It's been really hard because I've been suffering from exhaustion.  It's hard to get off my butt.  Once I'm able to do that (I'm really trying, believe me) I'll be able to shed more pounds.  My goal is 20 pounds by my release. (I'd like 30, but being realistic, not going to starve myself, I like food too much) 

So, here I go once again.  If you want to share your stories, feel free.

And my offer still stand about my youtube channel.  If you subscribe, I'll send you a signed bookmark.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be cheering for you from the sidelines, Megan. My husband got a diabetes/heart disease scare from the Dr. in July and has lost 30 pounds just by reducing the amount of animal fat in his diet and riding his bike for an hour five days a week. I'm amazed at how great he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan I just saw you last weekend and you look adorable! I am surprised you want to lose so much. I hear you though, and understand. I've lost 20 lbs since January...very slow...and now need to work on my next 20. What has worked for me is juicing as a part of my daily routine (replace 1 meal with a fresh made juice). And cleanse every couple months for 1 week. My naturalpath has me starting a cleanse this Thursday. Basically it cuts out all the stuff you shouldn't be eating, and gets you down to the stuff you should. I wish you luck and send you encouragement. I'll be right there with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments and ideas. I told Chanelle earlier on Twitter that I'm focusing on ridding by body of bad carbs, starbucks, and alcohol. And getting off my ass and getting exercise. And I don't eat beef or pork.

    We'll see what happens. Congrats to your husband Angela and to you Chanelle (and you're much too kind)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh. I know what you mean by exhaustion. I go through fits and spurts on my "wellness" journey. Currently, I'm stalled. Perhaps you will give me inspiration and motivation! I gotta do something. Winter is approaching and I'm the hibernating type.

    Congrats on the 3-pound loss. That's nothing to sneeze at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn. Good luck to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews