Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Yeah, I know, haven't done this in awhile.  I've been, well, unfocused.  Starting to live right.  Again.  Maybe it will stick this time.  The great thing about each new day is that it has the potential of being a fresh start.  Started this "living right" on Friday, with only a couple, um, setbacks, and have lost 3 pounds.

I gained thirty pounds during my divorce crap.  My ex lost at least that much.  I think he gave it to me. ;)

It's been really hard because I've been suffering from exhaustion.  It's hard to get off my butt.  Once I'm able to do that (I'm really trying, believe me) I'll be able to shed more pounds.  My goal is 20 pounds by my release. (I'd like 30, but being realistic, not going to starve myself, I like food too much) 

So, here I go once again.  If you want to share your stories, feel free.

And my offer still stand about my youtube channel.  If you subscribe, I'll send you a signed bookmark.
Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews