Monday, November 28, 2011

Monkey Madness Monday

So, it's Monday once again.  Time to achieve some goals.  First, weight.  I actually only gained a pound over the weekend.  I'm shocked and amazed.  Still, I want to drop at least another fifteen before my launch.  I know it's doable, but I don't know if I can do it.  I have my weaknesses.  If I stay away from the appetizer tables at the Christmas parties, I should be all right.

Writing goals: finish the rewrite of my WIP, Sliced.  It's going slow, writing time has been short, but I'm just going to have to buckle down and do it.  Instead of watching Gray's Anatomy and playing Angry Birds I'm going to spend that time writing and reading.

Christmas:  all presents purchased by December 2nd.  That is my goal. I've already done pretty good, but I'm afraid some mall shopping will need to be done. Ugh.

Petty stuff, new boots, maybe an Amazon Kindle Fire (I've fought the ebook long enough), baking, reading, making Christmas cards.

You have any goals for the holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews