Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In: Pizza Binge

this is not me
Yep, I had a little pizza binge over the weekend, but it didn't do much damage probably because I continued the yoga torture and elliptical.

I'm still down five pounds, I don't feel too bad about it.

I'm kicking up the exercise a notch, thinking about cutting meat down to once a day.  I lost a lot of weight when I did that before and kept it off until all my drama/mental crap threw the extra weight my direction and it stuck.
 
So, I'm working it.  I'm going to set a goal of Ten pounds from this point before Christmas.  I think that's realistic.  Then more before my release, which is my main goal.

How are you doing?  not just weight wise, but life wise as well?

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Way to stick with the elliptical and yoga torture!!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews