Friday, September 9, 2011

F³A: It's Friday Friday Friday

Did you notice I haven't blogged the last few days?  That's called burn out.  Not necessarily blog burnout, just burn out in general.  Driving the kids this way and that, working, cleaning.  I'm so tired I've napped twice this week.  

I don't nap.

Ever.

I'm hoping I get rejuvenated over the weekend.  There's too much to do.

I've got on my kids asses too about helping out before I go insane.  I wrote a manifesto I called the New World Order, about them picking up after themselves, and helping out in general without me having to ask, and doing their homework.

I don't know if it will work.  I've already found the lid to some peaches, a water bottle, a box of fishy crackers and a pear jar, and dishes in the sink.

They will have no life until everything is picked up.  And I'm also checking grades online today.  Any missing assignments and they will not only not have a life, but they will also not have an iPod, computer, or tv.

It's called taking a walk kids.

It's called cleaning your room kids.

It's called reading a book kids.

Sigh.

Motherhood.

I think I need to vlog today.

Happy Friday y'all.

Friday Nibbles (seriously, I need a new name for these):

Random iPod shuffle song:  Sympathy by the Goo Goo Dolls 

Book of the Week:  You know what it is, I've read a little this week, and the book is wonderful, but I just don't have the time!!  OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy.

Netflix of the Week:  Monk Season Four .
 Monk is funny and you know what else, they don't leave cliffhangers at the end of the season.  I like that in a show.

Quote of the Week: "I have never liked working.  To me a job is an invasion of privacy."  ~Danny McGoorty

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews