Friday, September 2, 2011

F³A: Seclusion

Okay, first off, who likes the new blogger look?  I'm trying to use it, but I think I prefer the old.  Why does everything have to change?  I fear change.

Okay, I'm in seclusion.  I have tons of work to do.  Put swag packs together, write 5 million postcards, send arcs, work on a discussion guide, make lists, and hopefully, some revisions.

I have three days. (I did a little last night, but I also made a video and had a 2k12 twitter chat last night, plus I was pooped)  I'm thinking with very little distraction (I am going to move away from the computer soon). I should be able to get most if not everything done.  Oh yeah, and I'm going to visit a couple bookstores and the library here and drop off some book marks.

That's it.  I have too much to do today.

Friday Nibbles. (I don't like the name nibbles, anyone got any other ideas?)

Random Pandora Song: Shattered by O.A.R.

Book of the Week: OyMG by Amy Dominy, yes I haven't finished yet, I've not had a spare moment to read.  I think I'll try to read this weekend to.

Netflix of the Week: Monk.  Still enjoying phobic, OCD Adrian Monk.  I have five seasons left.

Quote of the Week: "I have found that some people are meant to stay in your life while others you have to let walk away." ~ Cari of Cari's Book Blogs

I have been thinking about this myself this week, so when she posted it today, I had to share.

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!!


5 comments:

  1. I tried the new blogger thing yesterday. Didn't like it. Couldn't find a dashboard button.

    Hope you get loads done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the new blogger layout, but then I don't like change very much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several bloggers have commented on the changes lately, but I haven't noticed anything different. Weird. Have a fun, quiet, busy weekend!
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I switched back to old blogger. I wonder when they're going to force us to switch like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying the new blogger because I like the look. But so much seems to be missing...

    Good luck on all your book biz. And have a greeeaaat weekend! B

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews