Friday, January 21, 2011

F³A: blah

I've been fighting this cold for about two weeks now, and it's finally gotten the better of me this week.  I've missed 2 1/2 days of work because of it and it's screwing up my need to exercise and clean.

I have been editing though, which is good.

And that's pretty much it aside from laying in bed, sleeping, and watching movies.

I've really nothing more to say today.  Brain fry.

Book of the week: The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (Amy is a member of the Class of 2k11 and her ARC is on its way to me as we speak.  It's available for pre-order)


Random song from my iPod: Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros


Movie of the week: Prince of Persia (Jake Gyllenhall = Swoon)


Quote of the week: "Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Happy Friday,
~Megan

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is such a waste of time. My daughter and I both used to have chronic sinus infections and though it sounds disgusting, using a sinus rinse really does help. That and Nasonex. Amazing what a difference it makes.

    Love that quote - especially 'hatred paralyze life - love release it.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kiki. I think I'm finally coming down off of it *fingers crossed*

    I hate being sick because I'm not a person who can be idle. I have to be doing something.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews