Monday, January 10, 2011

The Monday Blahs

Is that what I renamed the Monday blog?  I can't even remember.

So, here we go.  I . . . wait for it . . . *insert drum roll sound effect here* . . . finished my copy edits!! *imagines crazed fans screaming in delight while swaying hands in the air and lighting lighters*

I know, I know, after all that complaining I got it done, and it wasn't all that bad.

I've embraced the fact that I'm no longer a 2011 release (I may have embraced it too hard, like strangled it to death), but I am joining the Class of 2k12, and have requested to join the Apocalypsies, like Elevensies, except debuting in 2012 (the year the world is supposed to end, thank god my book comes out in January).

After a chat with my agent, the amazing Irene Kraas (not sure I've ever told you guys that), I'm going to be working a bit on three projects, then deciding which one might work best as our option book.  As well as maybe working on another genre *gasp*  I've got some things up my sleeve (perhaps getting back to a MG series I was working on or dystopian adult work)

What else, what else . . .

Side note, nothing to do with writing, I've joined a Biggest Loser contest at work.  I'm DETERMINED to win.  So if I groan, complain about being tired, sore, or starving, you know why.

Come back tomorrow for whatever the hell Tuesday is now *reminds self to go look at last weeks blog to check*

Catch you on the flippity side.

Yours in peace love and literature,
~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the copy edits! And very cool to have a partner (your agent) working with you for which comes next. I have a couple works that I keep debating which to polish, and it is really hard to know where to focus the energy (oh sure... all of them *rolls eyes*)--good luck with all the projects, old and new!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews