Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning Blahg

Yes, it's Monday again.  And morning.  Strikes one and two on the day.  I've been sick for what seems like forever.  Just started feeling good Saturday, though I'm still a bit scratchy and a bit stuffy.

Saving grace, it's a short work week, as I leave for Sundance on Wednesday *squeeeee* (and don't try and break into my house, it's armed and dangerous)

I finished my edit job, and now I can focus on writing.  I have three projects my agent wants to see.  So I'm going to be working on all three of them until I have at least a couple chapters of each.

Little Adventures Pink Superhero Costume Cape for GirlsAnd I'm going to go back to my Superhero series and rewrite it.  I'm thinking about doing it in diary form and changing the name.  What do you think?

That's all I've got for this fine Monday morning. 

Peace out,
~Megan

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the diary idea. Good luck! And have fun at Sundance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara. I think I will try my hand at the diary. The book's already written, shouldn't be too daunting a task *knock on wood*

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews