Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tooting the Horn Tuesday

So, the ABNA (Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award) contest closed yesterday, so I want to wish some good luck to those entered.

My friend Gae (The Pull of Gravity) got an awesome review from another friend of mine Becky Kyle.  Read it here.  Think about following Becky.  She's a cool cat and her reviews read like butter.

My friend Tami Snow is adorable and has a video series, Lyrical Lip Service, in which she reads and talks books and writing.  Check her out.

Did I mention that I have a book cover?  You can see it on yesterdays blog.  It's crisp and simple and I'm loving it.  Not only did I get a book cover, 2k11er Trinity Faegen did also for her novel the Mephisto Covenant.  You should check out her website.  She's a hell of a gal.

Another 2k11er Carole Dagg received a great review from Publisher's Weekly for her novel, The Year We Were Famous.  If you're looking for some YA historical fiction, check it out.

I suppose that's enough Tooting today. er.

Peace out,

~Megan

12 comments:

  1. that is a lot of tooting for so early on a tuesday. perhaps, see a doctor or change your diet. :)

    er. i did it. I made a dumb fart joke. I never do that, but there it is.

    thanks for tooting for me.

    double er.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure someone would eventually make a fart joke one of the Tuesdays. Glad it was you. lol.

    I love tooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging the cover - reminds me of the movie, "Better Off Dead" - wonder if that's intentional?

    And Tami needs more of your tooting - she's way to cute and interesting to have so few followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cover, Megan! Fabulous! And great for the 2K11ers to be getting great reviews and doing great stuff. I will go check some of it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone. And thanks for reading the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 you, Megan. Thank you so much for being a supporter of Lyrical Lip Service.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are welcome. Anything for a fellow vlogger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice rear end, Megan. The car is nice, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool about Dagg's YA. I've read about this amazing story in historical publications. Look forward to seeing it in print. Quality historical fiction is a must for this age reader.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Charlie, LOL

    And yes, Carole's book sounds so awesome, can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews