Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday: OMG

I can't really think straight.  My novel, Never Eighteen just got released to pre-order.  See that, over there to your left.  That would be my book on Amazon.  My heart is pounding.  Due out January 16, 2012.

Yeah, I was going to write a post about jealousy and feeling inferior today.  But now I can't even think.

Also, my auction item is going up today at Write Hope.  It's going to be a signed ARC (as soon as I get them), a query critique, and your choice of a book trailer or Amazon gift card. If you want to see what I do with my book trailers, you can go to my Youtube page by clicking here.  Basically it would be a video made from stock photos, audio, and/or video 1 to 2 minutes long.  Look for it at noon Pacific time.

That's all.  Thanks to those of you who already ordered. 

Truly,

Megan

11 comments:

  1. Delivery estimate: January 18, 2012 1 "Never Eighteen"
    Megan Bostic; Paperback; $7.99


    January? How am I supposed to wait that long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. Sorry. Release date is Jan. 16th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beyond cool - I can definitely understand how that would excite you. Good luck with the release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay. Congrats. I shall be pre-ordring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you, Megan! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Hart. You snuck in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you, Megan. I saw you on Write Hope and hopped over from the link. What a great donation and wow! SO cool about your debut!! Congrats! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks PK. Nice to meet you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, you're taking pre-orders already and it won't be out until 2012? Wow! The road to publication can be such a long one, can't it? But geez, what an exciting road it is!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews