Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Writing Wednesday: Deleted

I've deleted my WW post today for many reasons.  It's not because I didn't believe in what I said.  It's because I'm frustrated and it's causing me anxiety, which I cannot handle at the moment.  I appreciated EVERYONE's opinions on this, even if I didn't agree with them.

I have other things I need to concentrate on and I should not make this an issue any more.  I'm happy some of you praised my work.  I'm happy some of you agreed with my opinion.  And I'm happy some of you pointed out that maybe posting that blog wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

That said, I'm going to move forward from this headache and do something more productive like clip my toenails or look at rocks.

Thank you to my readers, it will not be often I delete a post, but sometimes it's just necessary.

5 comments:

  1. actually, I just got a pedicure yesterday, so I guess the rocks win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn - mad I missed it - feel free to send my way, I love a good rant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it was, I'm glad you got it off your chest!

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews