Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Blahg: Much Needed Rest

I'm enjoying my vacation to Scotsdale, AZ.  My mom, my girls, and I have been shopping, sunning, swimming, and that's it. (Well I have done a bit of writing too)  This was a much needed vacation.

My ARC's are supposed to come out today, so if you requested to be on my list, I hope you get one. (I cannot WAIT to see them)

The Write Hope Auction is still going on to raise money for Japan.  They are offering signed books, critiques, and they even have a mystery item up for bid today.  Check it out.  It's for a good cause.

I think that's all I have for today.  Not much to rant and rave about on vacation.  Have a good Monday all.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews