Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Morning Blahg: Procrastination = Missed Opportunities

Heeeeere's Megan
We finally had some nice (okay, decent) weather over the weekend.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing.  But guess what I was doing.  I was sitting in my living room working on my first pass pages.  Because I procrastinated and waited until the last minute. Sigh.  So I didn't get to finish this shoveling task I started, I didn't get my back patio cleaned up, or my planter boxes put in place.  I didn't get to go for a walk or a bike ride because literally from dawn til dusk (with a short Starbucks break) I was working. (All work and no play makes Megan a cranky butt)

Today it's raining again.

2 comments:

  1. I've been lurkingly following your blog for a couple weels and I just had to let you know I enjoy it and that this post combined with Jack Nicolson really gave me a good giggle, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for lurking Erin. I'm glad you posted and that you enjoy the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews