Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tooting the Horn Tuesday

I got nothing.  I mean, I'm sure there are great things going on for people all over the world, but I've been too busy to keep up with them this week. SO, I'm just going to say, go check out the debut writers at the Class of 2k11.  They always have cool stuff going on, selling rights, getting deals for their sequels.  Plus, they have some really cool contests.

Speaking of contests, seriously, I'm giving a prize to my 200th follower.  So, you could spread the word, or follow if you don't already.  If they have a referral, that referral gets a prize too.  Now, it's just going to be something small and sweet, I'm a struggling writer you know.

Another group of debut writers to check out is the Apocalypsies.  These are a group of 2012 debuts (including yours truly).  Right now they have some great interviews with the Elevensies on their blog.

And  the Class of 2k12 is underway.  We're still looking for debut novelists for next year.  If you're interested, let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Cari from Cari's Book Blog sent/referred me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari Book Blog sent me! Really excited about all of the new books coming out this year and next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can rant and rave about nothing, and it's still wonderful!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Dad. He's awesome.

John Messina, Personal Injury Attorney

Total Pageviews